venerdì 5 febbraio 2010

7th Hipsters Expo i dj: ROB BAILEY (London,UK)



DJ Dr Robert!

Hello I'm the organizer of Beat Bespoke and compiler of the renowned
compilation series under the same name (Volume 4 out now and available here
plug!).

Born 1970. I just missed out on the swinging 60's and been making up for
lost time ever since.
I'm not a collector I buy records purely with the dance floor in mind of
course with the odd exception. Had the good fortune to turn my passion into
a profession and not looked back ever since. Have spun records all over the
globe including Japan, Canada, USA and Europe and met a lot of great people
along the way. I love travelling and experiencing new cultures and cuisine.

I currently run several club nights in the London.
You can get all the info you need on those from www.newuntouchables.com.

Finally I run an online mail order record business called RNB Records
www.newuntouchables.com/rnbrecords selling rare vintage vinyl from that
magical period of music.

Here are some choons you are guaranteed to here at LBB6 this Easter.

LE BEAT BESPOKE SOUNDS
Loves a workin'- Unreleased
Comin' on down- The Twighlights
Eg viet Ao pu kemar- Trubrot
I like girls- The Surrealistic Pillar
I can see your face- Pneumania


Soul Sounds
One Day- Kings go Forth
It's just love- John Andrews
The Hawg- Eddie Kirkland
Down in the subway- Jack Hammer
Just a little bit- Tiny Topsy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento